The Denovo Dental Preformed Matrix Band System is the easiest and most efficient system on the market today. The pre-welded matrix bands come in 15 different loop sizes in both Pediatric and Adult sizing to fit over molars. The loop design conforms to the tooth anatomy for perfect restoration procedures.
The system requires no clamps, rings or retainers; users of T-bands will find that the Denovo system is faster to use and just as effective. The stainless steel bands are strong yet incredibly thin (0.0015”/0.04mm) which also makes placement much easier than thicker bands. Bands do not require any welding or contouring.
Patient comfort and acceptance is greatly increased due to the lack of a retainer, clamps or rings. The small bands likewise increase the field of view and available work area space. Kits are available which include all 15 band sizes and an assortment of lindonwood wedges. Packaged in a convenient interlockable chairside drawer with insert. Easily refill your kit by ordering more bands, available by size in boxes of 20.
- Prepare tooth for restoration.
- Trial fit with 1 of the 15 sizes of bands to find the best fit with the tab to the buccal side of the tooth. Sterilize any test fitted but unused bands for future re-use.
- Use lindonwood wedges to form a tight seal around the tooth’s margins (if necessary).
- Complete restoration procedure.
- Pop the band welds, remove and dispose.
Want to learn more about our Preformed Matrix Band System? Watch the video above for a full visual demonstration, or call us to speak with product specialist: 1.800.847.8599
And finally, Click here for all Matrix Band Kits
Click here for Denovo Product Sterilization & Composition Guidelines